Thursday, July 2, 2009

Here's to you Davis!

Davis, we tried to call yesterday, but I know that you were busy celebrating. I mean 7 is a big one after all.
Pretend that we are with you instead of staring at you in a picture...
Here it goes...
uummm, hhmmm, okay, we were clearing our throats. Now we are ready.
Happy Birthday to you. Happy Birthday to you. Happy Birthday dear Davis. Happy Birthday to you.

Well really we sang Happy birthday to you. Cha, cha, cha. Happy Birthday to you. Cha, cha, cha. Happy Birthday dear Davis. Happy Birthday to you.


Aunt Brandi stopped everyone before we sang about you living in a zoo. Love you!

1 comment:

Staci said...

"Haha! That is silly! My birthday was good, and I swam in a swim meet. I got 6th place in free-style and 8th place in backstroke. And we had to open presents on June 30th. And I got a BB gun! And army toys. We had to open them early because on my real birthday we were going to be busy. I hope I get to see you soon. And that's all. Love, Davis"
----------------------
(B- I seem to be having 'phone issues' lately... its not going to voicemail at all. We were at the meet until 10:30 last night. I'll call you this weekend! S)


Blessed Family



Halloween Loot!

KinElise watching ANOTHER baseball game. I have started having to bribe them to sit through more baseball!

KP running after a ball.


The Pitcher

The Best Looking Catcher You'll Ever See