Tuesday, July 7, 2009

MY LITTLE BROWN HEADED DAUGHTER


Check out her sassy new hair cut!


I am happy to announce that my daughter chose a bike ride with Mommy and Daddy over spending the night at Nana's. For those of you who know my child, you know that this is a big deal. I am looking forward to spending 18 hours with her by herself. The first thing we did was go for a bike ride- we rode almost 3 miles and she kept up with zero complaining. Tomorrow she wants to go for breakfast (she gets up by 6am or 6:30am) and we will see what the rest of the day brings!

2 comments:

Vicki Wetherbee said...

Look at the muscles on that girl! :)

Palmer Family said...

Love the new haircut!!!!


Blessed Family



Halloween Loot!

KinElise watching ANOTHER baseball game. I have started having to bribe them to sit through more baseball!

KP running after a ball.


The Pitcher

The Best Looking Catcher You'll Ever See