Saturday, May 30, 2009

Super Saturday!

Some of you know that I have had a rough few weeks at school and that things at home have been crazy busy! Well, let me tell you about today...today was a day that I was reminded of how blessed I really am.
Kinsey is an early riser. Last night I asked her to please let me sleep until it was 8 something...well, she woke up and played quietly and did not come in my room until 8:01am. Thank you, Kin! She and her brother got up and played outside while it was still cool out. Kayden joined us. Nema came over and joined us outside.
Because we had a busy afternoon, I made KKT promise that if we went to the pool they would come home and rest in their bed with a book.
Nana joined us for a pool party at our neighborhood pool. All 3 kids played and got along.
They stayed true to their word when we got home- they even took a real nap! We got up and headed to Ty's baseball game. I got to watch Ty and his team (who are in 2nd place) beat the undefeated 1st place team. The game went into 2 innings of overtime! They won 12-11!!
We headed straight from the game to Kin's gym recital. She can back handspring like no body's business!
Kayden did not have anything going on today, but I cannot leave her out! She was a good sport following her brother and sister around today with minimal complaint!
Thank you God for reminding me of the blessings that I am surrounded by!

No comments:


Blessed Family



Halloween Loot!

KinElise watching ANOTHER baseball game. I have started having to bribe them to sit through more baseball!

KP running after a ball.


The Pitcher

The Best Looking Catcher You'll Ever See