Thursday, May 28, 2009

Flippin' Kinsey

Here is Kinsey at her last gym class for the spring season. She gets a week off and then starts the summer session. Sorry for the 'sideways' video- I was trying to watch and video at the same time. **I just had to add this thought from Kin- she was watching me upload video and update the blog. She said, "I think that it is cool that you can just put movies of me on the computer so everyone can see what I can do." Well, dear, I think that it is cool as well! The coolest part of it is that they make it easy enough that even I can do it!









3 comments:

Laura said...

We love watching Kinsey. I am so amazed at her talent.

Palmer Family said...

Good Job Kin!!! Love ya.

Palmer Family said...

Showed these to Bruce today...he said "Holy Cow" Great job Kin!!!


Blessed Family



Halloween Loot!

KinElise watching ANOTHER baseball game. I have started having to bribe them to sit through more baseball!

KP running after a ball.


The Pitcher

The Best Looking Catcher You'll Ever See