Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Boring Post

Sorry that I have not posted lately. I have a sister-in-law that is amazing with words and has something clever to say about almost everything. Her blog is entertaining and insightful. I read it often and think that she should pursue a job as a columnist among other things.
Here you will only find boring stories and updates about our wonderful, but boring life. My kids say funny things, but by the time I get to the computer I have forgotten what they said or what they were talking about when they said it.
Kinsey did accept Christ last week and we were thrilled for her.
I feel like I am getting old quickly because I keep saying is it January 15th already? January 25th already? It's not the 28th...is it? I have lost an entire month!

No comments:


Blessed Family



Halloween Loot!

KinElise watching ANOTHER baseball game. I have started having to bribe them to sit through more baseball!

KP running after a ball.


The Pitcher

The Best Looking Catcher You'll Ever See