Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Really...another blog entry

Really, this is my 2nd blog entry within a week! I know that you are thrilled to be reading it! I weighed in at Weight Watchers tonight and lost 3.2 pounds. I am very pleased with 3.2 pounds and have worked hard this week. Hopefully this next week will go well.
I'm also pleased to announce that our family has gone another week without dining out!
Tyler is sick-- coughing his head off and just dragging around. Normally the rule is "no fever, you are headed to school", but his class is benchmarking this week. If you could hear him, you'd understand how difficult it might be for his classmates to focus with him in the room. I'm doing them all a favor and allowing him to stay at home tomorrow.
So, if you are reading this, please leave a comment. I blog for myself, but it is sure nice to know that there is at least one soul out there that takes the time to read it!

Blessed Family



Halloween Loot!

KinElise watching ANOTHER baseball game. I have started having to bribe them to sit through more baseball!

KP running after a ball.


The Pitcher

The Best Looking Catcher You'll Ever See