Friday, March 20, 2009

My All Star


By the title you might think I was talking about my incredibly talented son who loves baseball more than most things in his life, but last night my all star was my dear husband. Now I have heard that he was quite the ball player in his high school days and he continues to play church league softball like there are agents in the stands waiting to sign the next Josh Hamilton. Last night I was going to snap a quick picture to post to the blog for fun. I started playing around with the camera and hit the video button as he was up to bat and what do you know...A HOMERUN! So here it is for your viewing pleasure. This video is exclusive to the Jackson channel because ESPN has not had time to review the footage and schedule an interview.

No comments:


Blessed Family



Halloween Loot!

KinElise watching ANOTHER baseball game. I have started having to bribe them to sit through more baseball!

KP running after a ball.


The Pitcher

The Best Looking Catcher You'll Ever See